Membership in CANSDO will provide you with an opportunity to network with other professional staff development specialists across the Chicago area. Each meeting includes a networking opportunity; a chance to poll members and share ideas and learn from each other. Every meeting also includes a continuing nurse education program tailored specifically to professional development specialists, as well as a business meeting.
CANSDO members practice in a variety of organizations including:
- Adventist Health System
- Advocate Healthcare
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Cook County Health and Hospitals System
- Loyola University Medical Center
- NorthShore University Health System
- Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Rainbow Hospice
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Resurrection Health Care
- RML Specialty Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- Shriners Hospitals for Children Chicago Home
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois Medical Center
- Vanguard Health Systems
Click here to download the membership form.
May is the annual membership month. New or associate members may enroll and pay dues any time during the year; however, renewal is always in May, without peroration of dues. The Secretary will send renewal notices.
A member who has not paid annual dues within two (2) months after the renewal month shall have their membership terminated.
The rate of dues will be evaluated and voted upon annually by the voting member of the organization.
For inquiries about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org