Membership in CANSDO will provide you with an opportunity to network with other professional staff development specialists across the Chicago area. Each meeting includes a networking opportunity; a chance to poll members and share ideas and learn from each other. Every meeting also includes a continuing nurse education program tailored specifically to professional development specialists, as well as a business meeting.
CANSDO members practice in a variety of organizations including:
- Adventist Midwest Health
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Cadence Health - Central Dupage Hospital
- Halligan-Lynch Healthcare Consulting
- Loyola University Medical Center
- NorthShore University Health System
- Northwestern Memorial HealthCare
- Rainbow Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Rush University Medical Center
- SPC Educational Solutions
- St Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
- University of Illinois Medical Center
- Vanguard MacNealth Hospital
- Vanguard West Suburban Medical Center
Click here to download the membership form.
May is the annual membership month. New or associate members may enroll and pay dues any time during the year; however, renewal is always in May, without peroration of dues. The Secretary will send renewal notices.
A member who has not paid annual dues within two (2) months after the renewal month shall have their membership terminated.
The rate of dues will be evaluated and voted upon annually by the voting member of the organization.
For inquiries about membership please email email@example.com